Honest, local and seasonal fare is what you’ll find on our ever-changing menu. A dining atmosphere most often described as “happy”, our warm and welcoming dining room is the perfect spot to celebrate local food. Our patio provides a picturesque setting in which to enjoy your meal while watching the resident chickens meander through the gardens.
Relax into freshly pressed sheets and drift off to a frog pond serenade. Our well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect retreat for an evening or an entire vacation.
Learning never tasted so good! Sit back and watch our Chef at work or roll up your sleeves and cook along. Participate in one of our local producer tours to see first-hand where our food comes from and then return to our classroom to learn how to prepare the fresh harvest. Leave with a full belly, new recipes to try at home and new friends!
OPEN YEAR ROUND
**Our winter-season hours have started (October 30th through mid-May)**
Thursday: 11 am – 8 pm
Friday and Saturday: 11 am – 9 pm
Sunday Brunch 10 am – 3 pm
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday CLOSED
*Upcoming Special Hours & Events*
– Saturday, December 23rd – Closing at 6:00 pm for a Private Event
– OPEN Sunday, December 24th for our Holiday Brunch Buffet (reservations recommended)
– OPEN regular hours Thursday, December 28, Friday, December 29th and Saturday, December 30!
– CLOSED Sunday, December 31st, except for our New Year’s Eve Dinner (by reservation only)
– OPEN Monday, January 1st for our Annual Good Luck Brunch Buffet from 11-4 (reservations recommended)
– CLOSED from Tuesday, January 2nd through Wednesday, January 10th, reopening on Thursday, January 11th at 11 am
The Flying Inn & Cookery
Toll Free: 1-844-633-2300
3 Summerville Wharf Rd & Highway 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0