World Oceans Day Demo Cooking Class
WORLD OCEANS DAY Demo Cooking Class
Celebrate World Oceans Day with a cooking class at The Flying Apron! Chef Chris Velden will prepare a delicious meal featuring local, sustainable seafood.
Wednesday, June 8 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
$45/per person +HST
Chef Chris is passionate about sustainable seafood. As part of The Flying Apron’s World Oceans Day celebrations, he will teach the class about local, sustainable fisheries and show you how to make this amazing menu with fresh, local seafood:
• Smoked Fish Mousse with Artisan Crackers
• Seafood Cakes with Spanish Aioli
• Flying Apron Seafood Chowder and Cheese Biscuits
• NS Berry Shortcake & Cream
Each class includes instruction by our own Master Chef, a full meal shared with your class and all recipes to take home. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine to enjoy during your class.
Call or email to book your spot (902-633-2300, firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: June 8, 2016
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300