Sustainable Seafood Demo Class on World Oceans Day
SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD DEMO CLASS ON WORLD OCEANS DAY
Friday, June 8th 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Chef Chris is passionate about sustainable seafood. As part of The Flying Apron’s World Oceans Day celebrations, he will teach the class about local, sustainable fisheries and show you how to make this amazing menu featuring local, sustainable seafood:
• Smoked Fish Mousse with Artisan Crackers
• Seafood Cakes with Spanish Aioli
• Flying Apron Seafood Chowder and Cheese Biscuits
• NS Berry Shortcake & Cream
Each class includes instruction by our own Master Chef, a full meal shared with your class and all recipes to take home. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! Receive 10% off our regular room rate when you take a cooking class. A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: June 8, 2018
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300