Sustainable Salmon Hands-on Class & Tour
SUSTAINABLE SALMON TOUR & CLASS
Saturday, January 30th
11:00 am – 2:00 pm*
Hands-on Class & Tour
$85/per person +HST
*Meet at The Flying Apron by 10:30 to drive to the farm.
This hands-on class starts with a private tour of the Sustainable Blue fish farm. Get a
behind-the-scenes look at sustainable land-based fish farming.
Return to The Flying Apron with fresh fish for your class. Chef Chris Velden will show you how to break down a whole fish and the class will make:
• Salmon Tartare with Artisan Crackers
• Pan-seared Salmon with Lemon & Green Peppercorn Butter
• Barley & Winter Squash Risotto
• Ricotta Mousse with Quince Jam
Preregistration is required. Prepayment or confirmation with a credit card is required when booking. Call 902-633-2300 to book your seat.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: January 30, 2016
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300