Sourdough Bread Making Class
Sourdough Bread Making Class with Gold Island Bakery
April 23 from 1-4 pm
Specialty Class $60/person+HST
Jess from Gold Island Bakery is back with a new bread class. We will explore sourdough bread making, working with different grains and sourdough starters.
• Learn how to make a reliable sourdough starter
• Make a sourdough bread from start to finish
• See the differences between rye and wheat based sourdoughs
• Explore different flours
Note: this class will not include a full meal; however Flying Apron Chili will be served with lots of bread!
This class includes instruction by Jess Ross, recipes to take home, and lots of bread and soup. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine to enjoy during your class.
Call or email to book your spot (902-633-2300, firstname.lastname@example.org). Pre-registration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Spend the night and make it a Culinary Getaway! Receive 10% off our regular room rate when you take a cooking class. Breakfast is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: April 23, 2017
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300