Salmon Class & Tour **Package**
Salmon Class & Tour Package
Our Salmon Class & Tour package includes overnight accommodations, a tour the Sustainable Blue Fish Farm, a Cooking Class where you learn to break down a whole salmon and then make a meal.
Friday, March 23rd – Saturday, March 24th
Hands-on Class with Tour & Accommodations Package for 2
$325/per couple +HST
This package includes: A guided Tour of the Sustainable Blue Fish Farm, 2 Hands-on Class Registrations, A whole Salmon per couple to fillet with more Salmon to take home, Lunch on Saturday (in your class), Accommodations and Breakfast!
Salmon Farm Tour & Hands-on Class, 10 – 3 Saturday:
We will leave The Flying Apron by 9:45 for your behind the scenes tour of the Sustainable Blue land-based fish farm, then we will return for your class. First you will partner up and learn to break down a whole salmon under the guidance of Chef Chris. Then you will create two salmon dishes:
• Salmon Cakes with Sweet Chili
• Pan-seared Salmon with Citrus Dill Butter
• Risotto with Winter Greens
• Luscious Lemon Tart will be served (will not be made in the class, however the recipe will be provided)
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy for packages: 7 days prior to the class.
Minimum of 6 participants (3 packages) is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students, only 5 packages are available!
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: March 23, 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300