November Meet Your Farmer Dinner
Meet Your Farmer Dinner at The Flying Apron Inn & Cookery
Our popular Meet Your Farmer Dinner evenings are our favourite events of the year. We celebrate local food with a wonderful buffet and lively local food conversations.
Saturday, November 25th
6-9 pm (doors open at 6)
Tickets $40 +HST
Presale Tickets Only & Limited Seating – get your tickets before they’re gone! Call us to reserve your table (902-633-2300).
Each of our Guest Farmers/Producers will give a brief talk about their business and speak to a pressing Nova Scotia issue in their sector.
Stewart Creaser, Owner, Avondale Sky Winery, Newport Landing, NS
Jake MacDougall, Farmer, MacDougall Meadows, Centre Burlington, NS
Colin Duggan, Palludier, Tidal Salt, Dartmouth, NS
- Leek and Potato Soup
- Freshly Baked Bread
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with Quinoa & Pomegranate
- Sustainable Blue Salmon with Avondale Sky Wine Jelly
- Marinated MacDougall Meadows Pork Leg with Tidal Salt’s Berry Salt
- Korean Bacon Fried Chicken (MacDougall Meadows)
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Apple Kraut
- Red Flannel Hash
- Cranberry Walnut Cookies
- Chocolate Tart with Tidal Lavender Sea Salt
- Spiced Pear & Pecan Crumble
- Gluten Free Option Available
Make it a getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn. Rooms are just $120+HST for this special event and a hot breakfast is included!
- Category: Special Event
- Date: November 25, 2017
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300