Maple, Bacon & Beer with Meander River Brewery
MAPLE, BACON & BEER
Friday, March 17 from 6:30 to 9:00 pm
Demo Class & Beer Pairings
$70/per person +HST
St. Paddy’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate the delicious flavours of maple, bacon and craft beer. Enjoy this Nova Scotia menu with pairings from Meander River Farm & Brewery:
- Kale & Apple Salad with Candied Pecans, Bacon & Maple Vinaigrette
- Maple Roasted Pork Belly with Black Lentils and Vegetables
- Chocolate Tart with Sea Salt & Caramelized Bacon
Each class includes instruction by our own Master Chef, a full meal shared with your class and all recipes to take home. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine to enjoy during your class.
Call or email to book your spot (902-633-2300, firstname.lastname@example.org). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Spend the night and make it a Culinary Getaway! Receive 10% off our regular room rate when you take a cooking class. Breakfast is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: March 17, 2017
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300