Hands-on Pasta Making with Fall Flavours
PASTA MAKING WITH FALL FLAVOURS
Saturday, October 27th
11 am – 2 pm
Learn to make fresh pasta at home in this popular hands-on class. Use your freshly made pasta to create two delicious dishes:
• Basic Pasta Dough
• Squash & Ricotta Ravioli with a Brown Butter Sauce
• Tagliatelle w/ Sausage, Winter Greens & Onions in Cream Sauce
• Italian Lemon Cake will be served (recipe will be provided)
Each class includes instruction by our own Master Chef, a full meal shared with your class and all recipes to take home. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! Receive 10% off our regular room rate when you take a cooking class. A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 12 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: October 27, 2018
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300