Eating Local, Even in the Winter Demo Class
EATING LOCAL, EVEN IN THE WINTER
At The Flying Apron, our motto is “We Do Local” and we use local ingredients, even in the winter! Learn to use local, winter produce to create a delicious, healthy meal in our Eating Local, Even in the Winter Demo Class.
Friday, March 29th
6:30 – 8:30 pm
Local Nova Scotia ingredients star in this demo class menu:
• Red Beet Hummus with Herb Crackers
• Sustainable Blue Salmon with Maple Butter & Pecans
• Spiced Winter Greens & Quinoa Cakes
• Apple & Raisin Galette with Dee Dee’s Ice Cream
Sit back, relax and let Chef Chris make your dinner! In our demo classes you get to watch and learn from the Chef over 2 hours. Share a full meal with your classmates during the demo and take home the recipes for the dishes made in the class.
Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: March 29, 2019
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300