Decadent Desserts Demo Class
Thursday, November 9th
6:30 – 8:30 pm
$45/per person +HST
The Flying Apron has been described as a “dessert oasis” and this is your chance to learn to make (and taste!) three decadent desserts with Chef Chris:
• Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pie
• Boozy Cranberry Upside-Down Cake with Orange Cream
• Pumpkin Tart with Chocolate Ganache
• Just Us! Organic Fair Trade Tea & Coffee will also be served
*Note that a meal is not included, however desserts, tea and coffee will be served!
This class includes instruction by our own Master Chef,desserts shared with your class and all recipes to take home. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! Receive 10% off our regular room rate when you take a cooking class. A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: November 9, 2017
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300