Cooking with Cider **Package**
COOKING WITH CIDER **PACKAGE**
Nova Scotia Cider from the Annapolis Cider Co. is featured as an ingredient in our new Cooking with Cider class, and cider tastings are included!
Friday, May 17 – Saturday, May 18, 2019
Demo Class & Accommodations Package: $280+HST/2 ppl
This package includes: 2 Demo Class Registrations, Dinner & Cider Tastings on Friday (in your class), Accommodations and Breakfast!
Cooking with Cider Demo Class Friday at 6:30 pm
Nova Scotia Craft Cider is the star of these great dishes:
• NS Mussels cooked with Chorizo & Cider
• Cider Braised Pork Roast with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Vegetables
• Cinnamon Sugar German Dumplings with Cider Cream Sauce
• Annapolis Cider Tastings are included!
Sit back, relax and let Chef Chris make your dinner! In our demo classes you get to watch and learn from the Chef over 2 hours. Share a full meal with your classmates during the demo and take home the recipes for the dishes made in the class. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
After your class, retire to your beautiful Inn room for the night. A hot, fresh breakfast is included!
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy for packages: 7 days prior to the class.
Minimum of 6 participants (3 packages) is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students, only 5 packages are available!
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: May 17, 2019 - May 18, 2019
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300