Chicken 101: Hands-on
CHICKEN 101: HANDS-ON
Learn to make the most of a free-range chicken with our Chicken 101 Hands-on Class!
Thursday, May 30, 2019
6:30 – 9:30 pm
Each student will get a whole chicken work with. Under the guidance of Chef Chris, you will break a whole chicken into pieces, make chicken broth, create 2 dishes, and have prepared chicken pieces & stock to take home:
• Chicken Stock
• Lemon Herb Chicken Wings with Garlic Sauce
• Stuffed Chicken Breast with Spinach & Goat Cheese
• Creamy White Wine Risotto
• Pavlova Nests with Fruit Compote will be served (recipe will be provided)
• Take Home Chicken Stock, a Stuffed Chicken Breast, and Marinated Chicken Legs & Thighs!
Our hands-on classes offer you the opportunity to practice new skills as you cook alongside our Chef in a 3-hour class. Chef Chris leads the class and you work in pairs to prepare the feast. When you’re finished cooking you get to relax and enjoy a meal with your classmates. Recipes for the dishes made in the class are included.
Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class.
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Make it a Culinary Getaway and spend the night in our beautiful Inn! A hot breakfast in our restaurant is included.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: May 30, 2019
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300