Meat on the Cheap PORK: Demo Cooking Class
MEAT ON THE CHEAP: PORK Demo Cooking Class
The second class in our “Meat on the Cheap” series features pork cuts: ribs and pork belly.
Wednesday, June 15 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
$45/per person +HST
In our “Meat on the Cheap” series, Chef Chris shows your how to make great dishes out of inexpensive cuts of meat. This class menu features delicious ribs and pork belly and ends with a fantastic, frugal dessert:
• Chef’s Favourite BBQ Ribs
• Slow Roasted Pork Belly Braised with Local Craft Beer
• Lentil Salad with Green Onions
• Creamy Rice Pudding topped with Fruit
Each class includes instruction by our own Master Chef, a full meal shared with your class and all recipes to take home. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine to enjoy during your class.
Call or email to book your spot (902-633-2300, firstname.lastname@example.org). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: June 15, 2016
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300