Celebrating Tidal Bay Art Fair Package
CELEBRATING TIDAL BAY **ART FAIR PACKAGE**
Friday, June 15th – Saturday, June 16th
Demo Class, Accommodations, Breakfast & 2 passes to the Avondale Art Fair & Ginger Fest on Saturday: $250+HST/2 people
Just in time for the Avondale Art Fair & Ginger Fest, this package offers an introduction to cooking with Avondale Sky Winery’s Tidal Bay wine.
Celebrating Tidal Bay Class 6:30 – 8:30 pm Friday
This class is a celebration of Nova Scotia’s appellation white wine – Tidal Bay. Chef Chris will prepare 3 dishes featuring this bright, white wine:
• Shore Boil ~ Sustainable NS Seafood cooked in Tidal Bay
• Poached Chicken Breast in a Tidal Bay Cream Sauce
• Asparagus Risotto
• Fruit Gratin with Tidal Bay Sabayon
• Glass of Avondale Sky Tidal Bay
Each class includes instruction by our own Master Chef, a full meal shared with your class and all recipes to take home. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine from our drink list to enjoy during your class. After your class, retire to your beautiful Inn room for the night. A hot, fresh breakfast is included!
Call to book your spot (902-633-2300). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy for packages: 7 days prior to the class.
Minimum of 6 participants (3 packages) is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students, only 5 packages are available!
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: June 15, 2018 - June 16, 2018
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300