Celebrating all things Vegetable Demo Cooking Class
CELEBRATING ALL THINGS VEGETABLE
Thursday, July 28 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
$45/per person +HST
Learn to make delicious, satisfying dishes with fresh, seasonal veggies. The menu is mouth-watering:
• Stuffed Mushrooms with Caramelized Onions
• The Flying Apron’s Famous Vegan Burgers with Tomato Jam
• Sweet Potato Fries with Aioli
• Black Bean Brownies with Fresh Fruit Sauce
Each class includes instruction by our own Master Chef, a full meal shared with your class and all recipes to take home. Our beautiful Cookery School kitchen is licensed so you may order local beer and wine to enjoy during your class.
Call or email to book your spot (902-633-2300, firstname.lastname@example.org). Preregistration and prepayment or credit card confirmation is required at the time of booking. Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to the class.
Minimum of 6 participants is required to run the class and the maximum class size is 10 students.
- Category: Cookery School Class
- Date: July 28, 2016
- Location: 3 Summerville Wharf Road & HWY 215 • Summerville, Nova Scotia • B0N 2K0 • 1.902.633.2300